Attention: Garage Sale Buyers; Bargain Hunters and Garage Sale browsers.
I've seen garage sale advertisements that have been very brief and listed at the last minute.
I've seen advertisements that detail what is for sale; why it is for sale; and how to get to where it is for sale; plus add a heap of photos to prove their goods are worth buying and then advertise well in advance of their garage sale date. After all, that's what makes online advertising much more value than newspaper classifieds - to both buyer and seller.
But what do you, the Buyer, want to see. It's time for the buyers to start calling the shots. I invite all people who search for garage sales to tell us about your garage sale buying experiences. Use the Contact Us Form, and tell us, for example,
- what would you like to see in an advertisement?
- What do you look for in an ad?
- What entices you to one garage sale over another?
- Are brief ads better, or do you like plenty of detail?
- How far are you prepared to travel for what sort of goods?
- Do you value being able to read an ad a week before the sale even though most don't show the street until the day before?
- in fact, tell us anything that comes to mind.
Let's make egaragesales.com.au work the best it can for the people that make the whole system work.
Send in your comments now by going to the Contact Us Form. Do it right now while the ideas are bubbling to the surface.
Happy bargain hunting,
Regards, Rob Polman
egaragesales.com.au - Helping Buyers and Sellers Meet