Showcase your expertise on Australia's largest garage sale website - egaragesales.com.au!
Egaragesales.com.au strives to be at the forefront of new ideas, emerging challenges, and cutting-edge technology on the Web. We are always looking for volunteer writers to partner with us to bring these messages to the garage sale community.
If you're a garage sale fanatic and enjoy writing or publishing content, then we’d love to hear from you! Here is the chance to let the garage sale community know about you by writing an article and including a link back to you. Some suggestions would be "The Best Way to Move House"; "Tidying up your affairs before moving overseas"; "Best Place to hire equipment and what to look out for" and so on.
Our articles reach over 35,000 garage sale enthuisasts every month, whether they be sellers, buyers or just browsing for information. So if you've ever wanted to have your articles published then this may be the most important message you read today! There’s no better way to help others than by sharing your expertise with the garage sale community in an article on Egaragesales.
Contribute Articles to egaragesales.com.au
Egaragesales.com.au is the leading garage sale website for garage sale enthusiasts, Australia wide. Publishing an article on egaragesales.com.au exposes you to a huge audience of interested and passionate Garage Salers. All articles published on the website are listed here - Imagine how great it would be to see your work in the list!
If your article is accepted for publication on our website, Egaragesales allows you to include your bio, a small photo of yourself and a link back to your website if you have one..
We’re always interested in fresh content that’s relevant to Garage Salers. If you have an idea for an article, or would like to write for us, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible with instructions.
Articles that are accepted are subject to editing. Any content that is submitted should
• be easy to read and of interest to the garage sale community
• avoid rehashing content that has already been covered on the site unless covering a different opinion
• be submitted in Microsoft Word or plain text format
• not include HTML markup of any kind
• be written in English
• be the original work of the author, and include full credit for any passages quoted from other sources
• not contain link/s or reference/s to sites that conflict with the garage sale community ideals
• be submitted to egaragesales.com.au along with a short author bio of no more than 35 words (including link/s to your site/s) and an author headshot
To start the process of writing an article CLICK HERE - we'd love to hear from you!